"I am a voice shouting in the wilderness, Clear the way for the LORD's coming!'"



Many friends and family have asked how they can help support us. If you feel led to give please click the button below.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My God provides

So.....We have been in California for 5 weeks now. That sounds crazy. The Lord has provided us with an apartment. A spacious, cheap apartment! I could hardly believe it. The Lord is so good. I also have a part time job sitting with an elderly woman and Jeff is doing some handyman work , got a job at a hardware store, and has an audition with an event cover band next week. We have not had our own place in a year and it feels so good to have our own private space to retreat again.

So...that is it for now. All Glory, Honour, and Praise to the Father and the Lamb!!!!

OH PRAISE HIM!!! ALLELUIA!!!

He is our Yahweh- Yireh! My God provides!

1 comment:

  1. I love you two!! I am praying for you and your journey. Glad to see new blog posts. Talk to you soon...

    ReplyDelete