"I am a voice shouting in the wilderness, Clear the way for the LORD's coming!'"



Many friends and family have asked how they can help support us. If you feel led to give please click the button below.


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wow. It's finally happening!



Ok so we have had a whirlwind roadtrip to get here and we are only one good night's rest away from day 1. I can't even begin to say what all has happened already in preparation for this journey. However, I would like to thank a few people for their help and support so far.

Obviously God our and immediate family and friends have been unwavering and supportive. For that there are no words.
Chris Foster, you have no idea how much you have helped us in getting here! We are going to miss you very much friend!
John James at Edmond Summit Co., thank you so very much for your willingness to get us the gear we needed on such short notice. Your knowledge and expertise was priceless in our equipment and clothing decisions. Then to turn around and give us an incredible deal without any hesitation?! May God bless you, your family, and your business with many years of love and happiness! If anyone reading this has a need for anything outdoor or backpacking related, and wants to talk to a caring and genuine person who will go out of their way to get you what you want, please go to www.EdmondSummitCo.com
Well Done, you have been like a brother to Kristin and I, and I am going to miss you dearly. Thanks for driving us to DE too. The words you have spoken into my life have led me to want to know the truth about God. For that I am eternally grateful. Literally. Oh and I can't wait to read your new book, "Heaven is Hiring." :)
Nicole, I am so grateful to have gotten to know you. You are like a little sister to me now. Thanks for letting us use your car to get to DE! Oh and thanks for not making me listen to Blink182 the whole way either. ;) I know it's your favorite band.

So there are a bunch more people that I want to thank and talk about, but I have got to get some sleep! I am delirious from the drive. Hopefully, we will find some WiFi in a few days.

-Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment